Monday, July 1, 2013

Revolt! Fitness - Week 9

Wow time is flying and I'm realizing more and more that I really enjoy staying on top of my health.  I kind of grew up that way with my dad always working out/running and my mom cooking pretty healthy food, but since I've been on Revolt! Fitness for the last 2 months it's kind of reprogrammed me to know exactly what I should and should not be eating. 
Speaking of time, we are starting a new month!!!!  A new UPRISING with
Revolt! Fitness!!!  So fun!  This will be my last month blogging about
Revolt! Fitness but I will truly be on this program for life.  And the workouts?  AWESOME.  Nichole knows how to kick booty and seriously turns it up on those.  But what I love is that they are fast!  30 min usually, and SO effective.  Perfect for me who is super busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...