Saturday, May 25, 2013

Revolt! Fitness - Week 4

So we are one month into this Revolt! Fitness routine....and honestly it has really begun to rewire the way I think about eating.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I still crave YUM YUM maple donuts like, every day. LOL.  But I see the benefit in eating clean and eating what your body needs, not what your brain wants! 
Our Free days are interesting....we are learning more and more that we actually enjoy eating the way Revolt! Fitness  has us eating during the week.  We just feel better.  Not weighed down or bloated or.....
I guess it also helps that my clothes are fitting me a little nicer and my tire is shrinking! Woohoo!  We are definitely seeing the flab melt away. 

Want to get in better shape for summer?  It's just around the corner.  Try it for FREE for a week to start taking control of your body!!!  Just click here to get started....

Linking up with other Revolt! Bloggers:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...