Saturday, May 18, 2013

Revolt! Fitness - Week 3

Following the Revolt! Fitness meal plan and workout routine has been a big eye opener for me as far as realizing how much CRAP I was really eating...ALL DAY!  I love contrasting that to what we are doing now and how much more fresh and healthy we are eating!!!  I plan on eating like this forever.  Honestly!  Don't get me wrong though.  Temptation is always lurking around the corner and this last Friday I went out of town for the weekend (read more about it here) and gave in!!!  

Saturday is supposed to be our "free" day (and what a glorious day it is!!) but I slipped and started it Friday night instead at In-N-Out.  With that and then Mother's Day on Sunday I had no time to prepare any food for the upcoming week and consequently Monday wasn't too fabulous either.  Grrr!! Needless to say, the hubbs followed suit.  We finished the week strong and were SO GOOD at our Friday night open house that we held in our home for Nerium.  We didn't touch one treat!  I was so proud : )

Preparation is KEY to having success.  I think with anything we do.  But for this especially.  If you don't plan and prepare ahead of time, when hunger strikes temptation sets in!!!  I have definitely learned my lesson in this and hope to avoid situations like it again.

As far as stats for the week go:
I'm UP .5 a lb :( BOOOOOOO  Thanks to my terrible cheat weekend!!!
Hubbs is down .5lb YAY!
 
Visit the Revolt! Website

 
Linking Up with Other Revolt! Bloggers:


3 comments:

  1. Don't be boo about your .5lb weight gain. It could just be muscle you've gained!
    Chelle @ Oh, just stop already

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that motivation is more important than preparation to having a successful workout routine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...