Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Moving and the new BIZZZZ!

Ok I know I have been SUCH a blog slacker!!!  Moving is not fun.  Moving while you have the flu is even worse!  It came.  It went.  I'm over it but it was just not a fun day!  We are pretty much out of our old place now, with the exception of cleaning before we make it official.... After this week I will be free!!!!  

To add to the craziness I had my Spring Special going on just before the move.  I can't wait to show ya'll the darling pictures I took of these kids : )  

Annnnnnnddddddd last but definitely not least I am now a rep for this CUH-RAY-ZY anti-aging-but-does-a-whole-lot-more-than-prevent-wrinkles cream called Nerium.  It is incredible and I'm so excited to be a part of an amazing company.
There is so much to be said about it, but rather I ramble on and on, this video can probably to the trick much more efficiently than I can!!!

Want to give it a try?  We have a 30-MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!  Just click HERE to get your first bottle!

Did I mention how FUN my team was?  Last night one of my mentors treated a big group of us went to see RIHANNA at the Staples Center!!! 
 She was stunning....flawless.  Her voice?  Pitch-perfect.  It was SO. MUCH. FUN!

Best of all I got to meet a lot of lovely ladies and enjoy each other's company all in the name of Nerium!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...