Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Year in Review {Santa Clarita Valencia Portrait Photographer}

2013.  I still have some getting-used-to to do, but I have a feeling it's going to be an incredible year.  There's always so much to say about the future and what is in store for us.  But I before I get sucked into all of my ideas and projects and life in general, I wanted to take a minute and think about how I've gotten here.  

I have really enjoyed listening to motivational speakers or even just reading a short quote.  It really is inspiring and always makes me want to get up and do whatever has been on my list of to-dos right then and there.  Now whether that feeling lasts for half a second or for the entire year is another thing...I am no different than the rest of the population.  (I, too, browse Pinterest and pin pictures and ideas thinking someday I would do them - but knowing in the back of my mind I probably never will!)  However, there was a moment in 2012 where I really let something I heard sink in.  

"YOU are the only one that is stopping 
you from getting what you want."

Hmmm.  True.  Now what should I do about that?  So I decided to just DO.  It didn't matter what it was, but if it was something I wanted to accomplish or have or do, I just DID.  I felt crazy and second guessed myself at times but knew that moving forward with what I wanted was the best thing for me.  And you know what?  It was!  It's amazing to look back and see how much can be accomplished if you just make the one small decision and stick with it. My life is better for it and my goal for 2013 is to do the same - having a blog is one of them!  

Here's a little eye candy for ya! {Click!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...